We have an exciting children’s program combining fun activities with Biblical instruction led by our Children’s Minister, Adam Jones and other committed adults. Our children’s ministry includes organized and structured Bible study classes from 2-years old to the sixth grade.
Sunday School begins at 9:15 am on Sunday morning. There is a class for every age.
Children’s Church is available during our service for children up to age 6.
Our Nursery is also age-divided, providing for the safe, healthful care of infants and toddlers during regularly scheduled services.
AWANA meetings are filled with life-enriching experiences for our children. We provide consistent positive teaching each week – combined with games, scripture memorization, refreshments, and most of all a time to learn about the reality of God, the truth of the Bible, and respect for our nation’s freedoms. AWANA meets every Sunday evening from 5:15-6:45 pm during the school year.
- Graded Choirs for children ages four and up give our children opportunities to learn music, sing in choirs, and to lead in worship services. Following children’s choir, the children go to one of the three following groups:
- Mission Friends – Mission friends is our evening program for children under 6. It is a fun time of learning about God and our role as servants for Christ.
- Royal Ambassadors [RA’s] – Royal Ambassadors is a ministry focused on helping to develop the next generation’s men of God. Here we learn about God’s word, service, and the RA Virtues: loyalty, friendship, courage, responsibility, honesty faith, compassion, perseverance, teamwork, and self-discipline.
- The RA Pledge: As a Royal Ambassador I will do my best: To become a well-informed, responsible follower of Christ; To have a Christlike concern for all people; To learn how to carry the message of Christ around the world; To work with others in sharing Christ; and To keep myself clean and healthy in mind and body.
- Girls in Action [GA’s] – Girls in Action is a ministry focused on developing young girls into future servant leaders. They are a very tight-knit group that is mission and community service focused.
- The GA Pledge: As a GA, I will do my best to live a mission’s lifestyle that honors God by learning about missions, praying for missions, giving to missions, doing missions, and participating in the work of the Church.
Our children’s ministry continues during the Summer months with Vacation Bible School, a trip to Centri-Kid camp in Lynchburg VA, and other fun activities!